If I want a book on MP3 that isn't showing available, is it possible to get it as an MP3? Answered By: Katy Lofgren Last Updated: May 01, 2018 Views: 42
Thank you for your question! You can view the following information on our website by clicking HERE.
Submitting suggestions through OverDrive (our eBook vendor) is the fastest and easiest way to suggest an eBook or eAudiobook for purchase.
- Log in to our OverDrive site with your library card number and pin.
- Search for the title of the book you want to suggest.
- On the results page, select Recommend to library under the "Availability" filter. Titles the library doesn't own are added to your results.
- To tell which titles aren't part of the digital collection, look for a Not owned banner and Recommend link. Click or tap Recommend to recommend a title.
If prompted, sign in.
- A pop-up will open where you can choose to be placed on the wait list or just be notified if your library purchases the title.
- Select Recommend this title to complete your recommendation.
If you do not see the title you're looking for, it is not available for OPL to purchase as eBook or eAudiobook.
If the title you requested does not appear in our OverDrive catalog within a month after your request, OPL was not able to purchase it.