Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


I need this book. Do you loan to out of state libraries? Lost in Canada? Volumes 5-6 byJoy Reisinger

Last Updated: Sep 25, 2014  |  6 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Thanks for asking! This will be a complicated answer, so bear with me - we do participate in inter-library loan with libraries around the country, and even around the world. To initiate an ILL request for an item in our collection, please contact your local library - they'll reach out to us through the computer system that participating libraries use to track requests and materials. 

Now, some materials won't go out through interlibrary loan, and the rarer and harder to replace an item is, the less likely we may be able to send it. I also took a look at our holdings of Lost in Canada, and it looks like we've only got '73-'75, which I think would be vol. 1-3. Still, start with your local library, and they can search around the country to find the volumes you need. 

Thanks again for your question. Feel free to email back or call 402-444-4857 to follow up.

Answered by Mark SorensenBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from Resource & Research Guides