Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


my 69 year old physically disabled sister lives in Omaha. I think she needs a Health advocate. Can you reccomend a County Agency?

Last Updated: Dec 23, 2017  |  9 Views
Topics: About Omaha

Was this helpful? 0   0


You could start by consulting Heartland Family Services; they are non-profit and have worked in this field for a long time. Their website is at or you can call them at 402-552-7400. I believe they are familiar with all the county agencies and might be able to suggest a good solution for your sister.

I hope this helps!

Martha/Main Library

Answered by Martha GrenzebackBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics