Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


Is there a special check-out service for the elderly or disabled?

Last Updated: Apr 15, 2010  |  30 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


If you would like to request service to your home, please call the Circulation Department at the W. Dale Clark library. The number is 444.4809.


To be eligible for this service, you must have an impairment that prevents you from moving around easily. This would include having to use wheelchairs, leg braces, walkers or crutches, or who is sight impaired, etc.


If you are temporarily handicapped with an injury such as a broken leg or hip, you may use this service during recuperation.

Answered by AprilBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics