Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


Looking for a play called Unecessary Farce by Paul Stone

Last Updated: May 05, 2014  |  1 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Excuse this late reply! The author of the play actually seems to be Paul Slade Smith. We do not have a copy of it, but we might be able to get it for you via interlibrary loan (although not too many libraries have it)--we borrow it from another library somewhere in the US. You would have to pay the postage one way. You can find details on this service at

Otherwise, it appears that you can purchase a copy at

I hope this helps, and apologies for delay.

Martha/Main Library

Answered by Martha GrenzebackBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from Resource & Research Guides