How do I set up a family account in the Summer Reading Program?
family program SRP signing up
Last Updated: May 27, 2011 | 34 Views
Topics: Summer Reading Program
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Go to the signup page for our Summer Reading Program and choose one library card to sign up.
- For whomever's card you use click on the appropriate program of books/hours/teen/adult.
- The first time you sign up you will click 'New Users-Click Here'. You will need the library card number and PIN number of the one card you have chosen to use.
- After you sign up, you will be taken to a screen where one of the choices is 'Add Member'.
- Click on this and a box will pop up allowing you to again choose the appropriate program (books/hours/teen/adult).
- Follow the prompts and you can sign up each of your family members.
- To add to your logs, sign in to the first screen of the account and click on 'manage member'.
- You will then be able to move back and forth between each family member's account, to 'add/view log' and put in their books or hours.
Please call or visit one of our branches if you have any questions!
This means you only have to remember one library card and PIN number!