Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


How do I dispute a fine on my son's account? He is being charged for damages to a book that existed when we first received the book.

Last Updated: Aug 28, 2013  |  5 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Hello. If you want to dispute a damage claim you would need to speak with the branch where you returned the item. If it was here at the Main Branch downtown you can speak to the head of the circulation department Deb Barelos at 402-444-4874 or the senior clerk Megan Klein-Hewett at 402-444-4809. If it was at another branch I would recommend talking to the branch manager at that location. Thanks for using AskOPL.

Answered by John CarlottoBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from Resource & Research Guides