I have a friendly reminder for book renewal but the computer page doesn't match your request. An, yes, please renew my current books. Thanks
I wasn't sure what you meant by "the computer page doesn't match your request." Were you having trouble logging in? If you provide your library card number I will be happy to renew your books for you, or you can call 402-444-4800 and we will do it by phone, and also figure out if there is any kind of log-in problem (wrong PIN, etc.).
Just to cover all bases: If you are receiving e-mail reminders to renew, there should be a link in the e-mail that will take you to the webpage where you can access your account (you will need to input your library card number and PIN).
You can always access your account online and renew books there as follows:
- Visit our website and follow the link to "My Account" which is located at the top right of the screen.
- If it's the first time using our online catalog, you'll be asked to create a user name. After that either your user name or library barcode will work. You will also need your PIN to renew your items online.
- After you log in, hover your mouse over the word "My OPL", at the left of your screen in the blue bar.
- You should see many options come up underneath, but you want the first one - Checked Out.
- Once you've clicked on that you should see a list of items checked out to your card. Check the box next to the item(s) you want to renew, then click on the blue 'Renew' button at the top of your list.