Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


How do I cancel my request for an item?

Last Updated: Apr 14, 2017  |  32 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


You are able to cancel requests that have not already been filled by accessing your account in our online catalog.  However, if the requested item has already been set aside for you then you will not be able to cancel the request yourself.  You can still cancel the request that you have placed but you will either have to call the branch at which you would have picked up the item or by calling our main circulation department at 444-4809.

Answered by Julie KasparBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from Resource & Research Guides