Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


what information do I need to apply for a card. I just moved here from Texas and I do not have a Nebraska drivers license

Last Updated: Jul 17, 2013  |  12 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Your driver's license and a piece of mail with your current address (like a cell phone or utility bill) will work.

We can still get you a card without the mail, though we might need to send you a confirmation letter to make it FULLY active. Stop by any branch!

Answered by Russ HarperBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from Resource & Research Guides