why doesn't the Amazon list allow me to "add" the book to my summer reading shelf?
Unfortunately this feature is not working right now and we are working to fix it as soon as we can. In the meantime, we have a workaround:
1. Sign in to MyOPL (myopl.org).
2. Under "MyOPL" select "My Lists."
3. Click "Create a New List."
4. You can add books from Amazon to your new list.
5. Once the books are added to your list, you can add them to your summer reading shelf by clicking "Add to My Shelves" next to each title in the list.
Not quite as easy as we'd like it to be, but it works. Sorry for the inconvenience and let us know if we can clarify this process. Thanks so much for participating in Summer Reading Program this summer!