I installed Overdrive Media to download a book. I can not quit the Overdrive program now. I am not able to download book. "This version of OMC
It sounds like you might have an apple computer. If you want to use the OverDrive Media Console v220.127.116.11 (or newer) Transfer Wizard to transfer content to an Apple device, the iTunes setting 'Manually manage music…' must be enabled for the device before you can complete the transfer. Adjust this setting as follows…
- Connect your device to your computer.
- If it does not launch automatically, open iTunes (v9.1 or newer).
- In iTunes, locate your device in the left vertical navigation panel (under heading 'DEVICES'), and click your device.
The 'Summary' screen is displayed.
- If it is not already checked, place a checkmark next to option 'Manually manage music…'.
- Click the 'Apply' button.
The iTunes 'Summary' screen refreshes, and your changes are saved.
- If desired, close iTunes.