Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


If I live on campus at UNO but I'm not originally from Omaha (my permanent address is still my hometown) can I get a library card for free?

Last Updated: May 07, 2013  |  26 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Yes, while you are living in Douglas County, you are eligible for a library card.  Please bring in a photo ID and proof of campus address (a bill or other correspondence, if your ID does not have your camput adress on it) to any of our 12 branches.    Your card will need to be renewed for each school year while you are here, and if you move off-campus, you are still eligible as long as you reside in Douglas County.

Answered by Aimee OwenBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from Resource & Research Guides