I cant get the itunes to open the wma book resolution
Last Updated: Sep 08, 2010 | 19 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
We are sorry that you are having difficulty downloading our eBooks.
So that we can help you, please resubmit your question with the following information included in it
- Your name
• Your Library Card Number
• Your PIN
• Title of the book
• Format of the book (Adobe eBook, Mobipocket eBook, Overdrive Audio, etc.)
• Adobe Reader Version, Mobipocket Version or Windows Media Player Version.
• Your Operating System (Windows XP, Windows 98, Mac OS X, etc.)
• Your Browser and Browser Version Number (Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 0.9, etc.)
- iTunes Version Number
• The exact text of the error message.
• If an error was not received, please describe the problem.
• The steps that are being taken before the error occurs.
• Have you successfully downloaded a title before? If so, has anything changed on your system since then?