Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


I returned personal copy of the Star Trek movie. How can I get it back?

the movie was returned to the Millard Branch on Saturday, 04/26
Last Updated: Jun 03, 2012  |  11 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


I'm sorry to hear that. You can either stop by or call the Millard Branch at 402-444-4848 to see if it was turned into the Lost and Found. However, usually after a month the items not claimed are donated. Thanks for your question!

Answered by Beth PakizBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from Resource & Research Guides