Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


interlibrary lending--do you lend maps free of charge to out of state public libraries?

we are not in OCLC, to what address/fax/email can we send request?
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2010  |  21 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


You send your request to our Interlibrary Loan Department at

You can also contact the ILL Department by calling 402-444-4857.

Answered by Julie KasparBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from Resource & Research Guides