Is there a class set of "To Kill a Mockingbird"
We have many book club bag kits available to checkout! Omaha Public Library actually owns 2 'To Kill a Mockingbird' sets. To access this title (and any future titles you may want) please visit our webiste at www.omahalibrary.org.
- Along the top please click on "Services" and in the options provided click on "Book Clubs".
- The blue bar on the left has an option to "Reserve Book Club Bags"
- Use the dropdown box next to 'All Kits' and scroll through the alphabetically listed titles to find To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Choose the title you want and then "Select". This brings up information about the specific bag you want to know about.
- Click on "Reserve this kit" and the new screen that comes up is the calendar view of when the bag is available. Find the date you would like to pick up the bag and if it has the word 'Reserve' the bag is available for that day.
- Click on 'Reserve' for the date you want, and you will need to enter your library card number and PIN number. The next screen asks you to choose a pickup location and click on 'Reserve'.
You should receive an email confirmation that the book bag has been placed on hold. If you have any questions or concerns about this process please feel free to reach out to me.
402.884.7473 (Saddlebrook Branch Library)