Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


Using a parent's proof of address.

I am over 18, but am living with a parent. Is it possible to use my parent's utility bill as my proof of address when applying for a card?
Last Updated: Dec 23, 2017  |  5 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0



Since you are a legal adult, we would need to see a proof of address with your name on it. If you currently don't have a bill, paystub, car registration or other piece of official mail, we can still set your account up (you will need a piece of photo ID). This would give you a day's use of the computers, and the ability to check out one item. After we set up your account, we can mail you a letter that you can bring in to verify your address. It is usually pretty fast!

Let us know if you have any more questions by responding to this message, or by calling your local library branch

Thanks for using AskOPL!


Answered by Sarah LethebyBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics