Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


Migration questions. I try to find a person that migrated to U.S from Sweden in 1892. How do I proceed?

Last Updated: May 12, 2017  |  7 Views
Topics: Genealogy

Was this helpful? 0   0


Hello. You can contact our research department at for assistance. There is a fee for this service. They can provide you with more specific details. Thank you for using AskOPL.

Answered by John CarlottoBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from Resource & Research Guides