Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


how do students get library cards

What forms are needed to get a library card for students within the Millard Public School district?
Last Updated: Dec 08, 2016  |  38 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Hi and thanks for using AskOPL

Some children who attend Millard schools do not live in Douglas County. There address might be in Sarpy County. They can still get a free Juvenile card if they are between the ages of 5 and 18 but they can check out only 5 items at a time.  All of the information below applies to the Sarpy County residents also except for proof of address.
     The child must be present in order to receive a library card.
     Parent/guardian must provide a photo ID.
     Parent/guardian must show proof of address (for Douglas County residents only).
     A parent or guardian needs to sign the library card application form if the child is below the age of 14.  
     A parent or guardian's name needs to be listed on the library card application if the child is below the age of 19.
    If you have any more questions, you are welcome to call the Circulation desk at OPL's Millard Branch 402-996-8036.
Answered by Lisa SagherianBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics