Skip to Questions

AskOPL - If you have questions, we have answers!


If I am active duty Military, can I bring in my CCW permit with my current Omaha address for proof of address?

I just would like to know what I need to bring in to validate my address, and am wondering if my CCW permit is enough validation. I have an Oregon Driver's license, and a Military issued ID card.
Last Updated: Dec 26, 2017  |  13 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Hello. The CCW permit if current and not expired would suffice as proof of residency if it includes your current Douglas County address. Please also bring either your Oregon Driver's License or Military ID as photo ID.

You could also bring an official piece of mail showing your name attached to a Douglas County address (such as a utility bill, phone bill) dated within the last 30 days if the CCW permit is not current. We would be glad to assist you in getting a library card.

Thank you for using AskOPL.

Answered by Deirdre RouttBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics