Is there a list of British Pulitzer Prize winners for Fiction at OPL?
I'm not sure such a list exists--since you have to be a US citizen for your book to qualify, and it has to have been published initially in the US, I don't think there ARE many British Pulitzer Prize winners. They would have to be writers with dual citizenship, such as Carol Shields, Canadian and American, who won for Stone Diaries. It might be an interesting list to compile!
Here are the rules:
- Books first published in the United States during 2015.
- All entries must be made available for purchase by the general public in either hardcover or bound paperback book form.
- In the Fiction, Biography and General Nonfiction categories, authors must be United States citizens.
- In the History category, the author may be of any nationality but the subject of the book must be U.S. history.
- In the Poetry category, the award is for original verse by an American author.
More about the Pulitzer: http://www.pulitzer.org/
I hope this helps!